Friday, January 30, 2015

First Paid Order!


This is an order that specially made for a customer. It is a Twin Size (mattress top size only) in a c2c (corner 2 corner) pattern.  I used Red Heart Super Saver; three different colors that included: Light Raspberry, Petal Pink, and Pink Camo. 

I bought more than required as it was my first order and I did not know how much yarn I would need.  I still have about three skeins left (one of each color) and some remnants.  The flower I attached was made from a YouTube tutorial and also a first time for me.
  
The cost for an item of this size, yarn, and pattern, is $75.00 due to cost of materials and the amount of time it takes to make this afghan.

My customer loved it. It was for her granddaughter or grandniece and she wanted it big enough for her to grow with it.

Currently I am working on a couch throw in the same pattern with different colors. It is much larger. Pictures will be up when it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment